|Date:||February 7: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
(7 CE Hours, Lecture)
February 8: 8:30 am - 1:00pm
(4 CE Hours, Live Demo)
Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa
Please register online at www.canadent.net
DAY 1 (February 7: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm)
* Continental breakfast and lunch included.
This course is designed to provide participants with practical information on indications, selection, tooth preparation, laboratory communication and bonding of current types of all-ceramic restorations in light of current scientific and clinical information. Failures of esthetic restorations and steps for intra-oral repairs will be discussed.
Topics to be Discussed
- All-ceramic restorations in 2020
- Clinical considerations of zirconia and IPS e.max lithium disilicate restorations
- Minimal invasive procedures with CAD/CAM zirconia restorations
- Bonding and cementing zirconia restorations in light of current scientific information
- Failures of bonded ceramic veneers: Untold stories
- Intra-oral repair of aesthetic restorations
- Discuss clinical considerations of zirconia and IPS e.max lithium disilicate restorations
- Discuss clinical indications for various type of ceramic restorations
- Present steps in bonding zirconia restorations in light of current scientific information
- Discuss minimal invasive procedures with CAD/CAM zirconia restorations
- Discuss achieving ideal esthetic outcome with monolithic zirconia restorations
DAY 2 (February 8: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm)
* Beverages and snack included.
This live demonstration course is designed to provide participants with practical and clinical information on tooth preparation, provisionalization, internal shade modification and bonding ceramic veneers. Emphasis will be placed on fabricating life-like provisional veneers and customizing ceramic veneers by internal shading.
Live demonstration and hands-on participation features:
The live demonstration on typodont model will include:
- Tooth preparation for various design of ceramic veneers.
- Step by step procedures for fabricating life-like temporary veneers.
- Step by step procedures for bonding ceramic veneers.
- Customizing and shading ceramic veneers by internal staining and luting resins.