- Not moisture sensitive use on wet, dry or moist tooth structure
- Impressive bond strength to ALL substrates
- Use with ALL direct and indirect restorations (<10 micron thickness)
- Perfect chemical balance for both total- and self-etch adhesion from one bottle
- Compatible with ALL cements (no additional activator required)
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- All-Bond Universal offers the flexibility for total-, self- and selective-etch procedures
- All-Bond Universal is compatible with all light-, self- and dual-cured resin composite and cement materials for all direct and indirect procedures
- Other single bottle adhesives may need more than 1 bottle for indirect restorations, but with All-Bond Universal, NO activator is required
All-Bond Universal Product Info
All-Bond Universal is a single-bottle dental bonding agent that combines etching, priming and bonding. BISCO takes bonding another step further.
Dental Bonding Agents: A discussion with Drs. Flucke and Graham
Drs. John Flucke and Lou Graham discuss what's the best of the best currently in dental bonding agents, such as BISCO's All-Bond Universal.
Dental Product Shopper Video Evaluation
Dr. Chris Salierno, a contributing editor to Dental Product Shopper, discusses the ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL product evaluation.
Standardize Clinical Protocols for Effective Delivery of Adhesion
BISCO's ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL allows you to standardize clinical protocols for effective delivery of adhesion.