- Easily identified on radiographs for quick and effective diagnosis
- Ideal for all CAD/CAM restorations
- Low film thickness ensures the restoration is completely seated
- Available in two esthetic shades, Universal and Milky White
- Auto-mix dual-syringe guarantees a perfect mix, easy placement and limited waste
- Formulated to allow for quick and easy removal of excess cement
- Extremely high degree of conversion in both light- and self-cured modes ensures a strong, long lasting restoration
Duo-Link Universal Kit Info
The Duo-Link Universal Kit is an adhesive cementation system designed to effectively address the cementation of all your indirect restorations for optimal performance and esthetics.
Duo-Link Universal Cement Info
Duo-Link Universal adhesive resin cement is specially formulated for cementation of all indirect restorations and provides all of the desired properties for universal cementation: high radiopacity, high mechanical strength, high bond strength, low film thickness and easy clean-up.
How To Bond All-ceramic Crowns
Dr. Jack D. Griffin, Jr., uses Duo-Universal™ during the cementation of an indirect dental restoration.
Dental Product Shopper Evaluation
Dr. Chris Salierno, a contributing editor to Dental Product Shopper, discusses the Duo-Link Universal product evaluation.