- Universal and versatile
- Easy removal of excess cement
- Low film thickness
- Multiple shades of light-cured cement
- Exceptional physical properties
eCEMENT is a combination of innovative and proven products to successfully cement lithium disilicate restorations:
- eCEMENT light-cured cements flow within the milled cement spaces and are fully reactive at 2mm to the absorbing light energy
- eCEMENT dual-cured cement ensures polymerization where the light cannot reach
- Porcelain Primer to silanate the lithium disilicate (e.g. IPS e.max®)
- All-Bond Universal® creates a sealed surface to both dentin and enamel
- 4% Porcelain Etchant is used to treat the lithium disilicate
- Select HV® Etch is used to condition the tooth structure before bonding
eCEMENT Product Info
BISCO makes it easy with eCEMENT. eCEMENT is the only kit you'll need for all your lithium disilicate restorations.
How to Cement a Lithium Disilicate Restoration with eCEMENT
This short technique demonstrates the use of BISCO's eCEMENT System Kit step-by-step.
Technique: How to Achieve a Simpler bond with eCEMENT
eCEMENT can help you save time while maintaining strength and esthetics.
Dental Product Shopper Evaluation
Dr. Chris Salierno, a contributing editor to Dental Product Shopper, discusses the eCEMENT product evaluation.