XSI handles available while quantities last. Once stock clears out, XSI handles will only be available by special order through our call centre.
Doctors' Top Favourite!
- For diagnosing calculus and caries and exploring of pockets, restorations and furcations.
- Especially for probing distal surfaces
- Centered tip (17 C)
- Elongated lower shank and “back-action” blade (17 C)
- Also for probing occlusal surface grooves (23)
- For detecting subgingival calculus (23)
CHOOSING THE HANDLE: ES or XSI