Obtain the best clinical results while avoiding unnecessary injury to the gingiva.
Retraction can be traumatic for the gingiva when not done properly. The use of LM-Gingival Retractors with the LM-Gengiva instrument has many advantages over the use of traditional rubber dam and retraction cords:
- Strong, yet flexible plastic tips adapt tightly to the gingival margin with minimal trauma to soft tissue
- Protects soft tissues from burs and abrasive rubbers
- Allows finishing instruments to reach the margins of the restorations
- Minimizes potential for debonding
- Easy to modify/mold edges to better fit the tooth to be restored
- An assortment of 3 sizes included in each intro kit (ca 90 pcs, 30 pcs/size): S for incisors, M for premolars and XL for molars.
To view case study images by Style Italiano Group, please click here.