EASY AND QUICK
- Simple method - the blade is held in the correct sharpening position and the grinding stone rotates
- Sharpening one instrument only takes a few seconds
- For both periodontal and preparation instruments
- For both right- or left-handed
- The direction of rotation can be selected
ACCURATE AND SAFE
- A dual-position instrument rest. The upper position is for preparation instruments and the lower for periodontal instruments
- The original blade form is preserved
- Low rotational speed - the blade will not heat up nor will its temper be affected
The fine-grain ceramic stone is 400 grit. Finer and coarser sharpening stones are available as spare parts.
LM-RondoPlus: Testing sharpness
How to test the sharpness of an instrument.
LM-RondoPlus: General principles of sharpening
The general principles of sharpening with LM-RondoPlus.
LM-RondoPlus: Changing stones and maintenance
How to change the stones and maintain the LM-RondoPlus.