Dual-Gracey (Syntette) Mini Anterior Sharp Diamond
- Long-lasting superior sharpness
- Savings of time & money
- Highest rated ergonomics with sensational grip
- Improved productivity & clinical results
- Full control and improved tactile sense, while effectively removing the calculus
- Hardness of over 63 on Rockwell scale
Mini Syntette Anterior Sharp Diamond:
LM Mini Syntette Anterior – LM Mini Dual-Gracey Anterior – combines the dual-edged tip efficiency of a universal curette with the complex shank angles and area-specific tip placement capabilities of the Gracey 1/2 and Gracey 7/8 curettes in one instrument. The dual-edged tip means that distal and mesial surfaces of the same interdental space can be treated with the same instrument head - without the need to flip or switch instruments. Simply tilt the instrument one way or the other to activate the cutting edge. This instrument is specifically designed for the removal of supra and subgingival calculus in anterior and premolar areas and for both concave and convex surfaces. Suitable for both vertical and horizontal techniques.
- For all anterior tooth surfaces
- Rounded toe
- Two elliptical cutting edges
- Longer lower shank and smaller blade tip than the standard Syntette Anterior
- Mini model is excellent in tight, deep pockets
LM Sharp Diamond video
Ultimate SHARP DIAMOND sharpen free coating.
LM Dual Gracey Basics
LM Dual Gracey instruments for easy instrumentation
LM Dual Gracey combines the benefits of a universal curette and a Gracey curette in one. Simply clever tip design with sharpen free LM Sharp Diamond coating!