NiTin™ Matrix Rings
Each component of the NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System has been Reinvented to enhance performance and value. From the drawn-wire Nitinol separator rings and ideally shaped matrices to the extra gentle yet firm wedges. NiTin™ will deliver consistent, predictable contacts like no other system can!
NiTin™ starts stronger and stays stronger!
- Outperforms all other higher priced competitors rings
- Nitinol drawn-wire nickel-titanium is superior to stainless steel or laser-cut, solid NiTi
- PEEK® (polyether ether ketone) super-polymer reinforcement reduces ring stretch
- Longer lasting for consistently tight contacts even after 100’s of uses
- Smaller, less “bulky” design fits well in tight spots and is still stackable for MODs
Precisely engineered tip geometry for adaptation and control
- Anatomically shaped tips reduce flash
- Super strong PEEK® tips grip the infrabulge and are 48% harder to pop off than the competitors’
- Rings won’t collapse bands on wider preps
- NTG400 Long Rings (black) are excellent for tall molars and for easy stacking on MODs
- NTG500 Standard Rings (white) are perfect for shorter teeth and next to rubber dam clamps
The NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System by Reinvent Dental Products
Used primarily for Class II posterior composite restorations, the NiTin™ system differentiates itself from the competition by its ring construction. Created from drawn-wire Nitinol, a product used in medical device applications including orthodontics, the material undergoes a process of molecular alignment which produces unparalleled spring qualities, ensuring “like new” separating forces even after hundreds of uses. Resiliency is reinforced with PEEK® (polyether ether ketone), a super-plastic renowned for its durability, which is used exclusively in the construction of the backer and tips. Unlike non-drawn-wire nickel titanium, when compared to other rings on the market, the NiTin™ sectional matrix ring has been shown to provide superior resiliency and significantly longer life.
Introducing the NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System
Here is a demonstration of our NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System. You can see how it is in action. Brought to you by Reinvent Dental Products.