NiTin™ Matrix Rings
The difference is Black and White
- Longer lasting for consistently tight contacts even after 100’s of uses
- Time-saving and user-friendly
Longevity by design
- Nitinol drawn-wire nickel-titanium is superior to stainless steel or laser-cut, solid NiTi
- NiTin™ starts stronger and stays stronger
- PEEK® (polyether ether ketone) super-polymer reinforcement reduces ring stretch
Optimized tip geometry for adaptation and control
- Anatomically shaped tips reduce flash
- Super strong PEEK® tips grip the infrabulge and are 48% harder to pop off than the other guys
- Won’t collapse bands on wider preps
The NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System by Reinvent Dental Products
Used primarily for Class II posterior composite restorations, the NiTin™ system differentiates itself from the competition by its ring construction. Created from drawn-wire Nitinol, a product used in medical device applications including orthodontics, the material undergoes a process of molecular alignment which produces unparalleled spring qualities, ensuring “like new” separating forces even after hundreds of uses. Resiliency is reinforced with PEEK® (polyether ether ketone), a super-plastic renowned for its durability, which is used exclusively in the construction of the backer and tips. Unlike non-drawn-wire nickel titanium, when compared to other rings on the market, the NiTin™ sectional matrix ring has been shown to provide superior resiliency and significantly longer life.
Introducing the NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System
Here is a demonstration of our NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System. You can see how it is in action. Brought to you by Reinvent Dental Products.