QUIETON BENEFITS FOR DENTAL PROFESSIONALS
- Certiﬁed hearing protector device (EN352)
- Very efficient in low and high frequency noise conditions (reduction up to 40dB)
- Small and easy to use, no wires, no settings
- Extra long battery life: 50 hours on a single charge and recharges in 1 hour
- Hygienic and safe, no electromagnetic interference
- Allows communication with patient and staff
- Decreases noise and the daily stress
- Increases focus during dental treatments
- Increases wellbeing by reducing exposure to constant noises
- Patient use: decreases scary noise and stress
How to insert QuietOn earplugs correctly!
Many customers might not fully understand how to insert the earplugs correctly in the first attempt and assume that the earplugs are defective because of the beeping sound. However, the beeping sound indicates that the earplugs are active and ready to be used. If you constantly hear that in your ears when inserting the earplugs, it means that the earplugs haven't been airtight inserted yet. Thus, we present this short video to guide you through so that you would have better experience with the product.