- Certiﬁed hearing protector device (EN352)
- Small and easy to use, no wires, no settings
- Extra long battery life: 50 hours on a single charge and recharges in 1 hour
- Very efficient in low and high frequency noise conditions (reduction of up to 40dB)
- Hygienic and safe, no electromagnetic interference
BENEFITS FOR DENTAL PROFESSIONALS
- Protect hearing while allowing communication with patients and staff
- Increase focus during dental treatments
- Increase sense of wellbeing by reducing the daily stress brought on by continuous noise
- Patient use: better treatment experience
How to insert QuietOn earplugs correctly!
Many customers might not fully understand how to insert the earplugs correctly in the first attempt and assume that the earplugs are defective because of the beeping sound. However, the beeping sound indicates that the earplugs are active and ready to be used. If you constantly hear that in your ears when inserting the earplugs, it means that the earplugs haven't been airtight inserted yet. Thus, we present this short video to guide you through so that you would have better experience with the product.