- Calcium release stimulates hydroxyapatite and secondary dentin bridge formation
- Alkaline pH promotes healing and apatite formation
- Significant calcium release leads to protective seal
- Protects and insulates the pulp
- Moisture tolerant and radiopaque – can be placed under restorative materials and cements
- The proprietary formulation of TheraCal LC consists of tri-calcium silicate particles in a hydrophilic monomer that provides significant calcium release making it a uniquely stable and durable material as a liner or base
TheraCal LC Technique Video
This video demonstrates TheraCal LC's use as a liner/base in a Class II resin-based composite restoration.
Bisco Bites: The Resin Matrix
The BISCO Bites provides you with quick scientific facts relevant to the dental industry.