- The chemical formulation of TheraCal PT consists of synthetic Portland Cement calcium silicate particles in a hydrophilic matrix which facilitates calcium release
- TheraCal PTâ€™s physical properties resist breakdown and degradation leading to a durable seal
- Alkaline pH: pH = 11.5 @ 7 days
- Moisture tolerant: Low water solubility
- Radiopacity: TheraCal PT is radiopaque (2.45mm) allowing for easy identification and differentiation from recurrent decay and other restorative materials
TheraCal PT Virtual
TheraCal PT Whiteboard Video
Pulpotomies. The Thera Way.
Product Talk: Advances in Pulpotomy Treatment
Dr.Mike DiTolla speaks with Dr. Theodore P. Croll about TheraCal PT.