- The chemical formulation of TheraCal PT consists of synthetic Portland Cement calcium silicate particles in a hydrophilic matrix which facilitates calcium release
- TheraCal PTâ€™s physical properties resist breakdown and degradation leading to a durable seal
- Alkaline pH: pH = 11.5 @ 7 days
- Moisture tolerant: Low water solubility
- Radiopacity: TheraCal PT is radiopaque (2.45mm) allowing for easy identification and differentiation from recurrent decay and other restorative materials
TheraCal PT Whiteboard Video
Pulpotomies. The Thera Way.
Product Talk: Advances in Pulpotomy Treatment
Dr.Mike DiTolla speaks with Dr. Theodore P. Croll about TheraCal PT.