Triple-angled Back Action Excavator - 3.5 mm
- For removing carious dentin
- For undermining enamel during tissue-saving preparations
- For the horizontal finishing of outer cavity margins
- For the removal of calculus from hard to reach areas such as the lower anterior lingual surfaces
- For the depuration of concave root grooves and furcations
- For the removal of granulation tissue in connection with apical resections, flap operations, or extractions
LM’s proprietary alloy tips provide unparalleled quality and performance. Resulting from intense material research, advanced thermomechanical heat treatments, controlled gas atmosphere and cryogenic processing, LM’s DuraGradeMax supersteel tips represent the ultimate in the field of metallurgy.